We are hiring!
Engineers & Pilots
Integrated Dynamics is looking for young and energetic individuals to join their team of drone engineers and pilots. Help drive our day to day business and explore new ways of getting things done. Always delight customers by delivering superior values in our services, trainings and more.
What you will be doing
- Build, Test and Fly multi-copters
- Designing and integration of various payloads for multi-copter
- Documenting and reporting equipment status
- Ensuring operational readiness of equipment
- Implement and update standard operating procedures to ensure safety and operational readiness requirements are met
- Pilot UAVs for data capture
- Work with the R&D team to improve hardware/software products and services
- Aerospace / Aeronautical / Mechanical / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics or equivalent experience
- Proficient in flying an UAS in manual and alt hold Mode
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to adapt to change and operate in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Prior experience with any of the following would be a plus:
RC Helicopters, RC Airplanes
TECHNICIANS AND HELPERS
Looking for Electronics/Electrical Technicians and helpers. Should know how to repair audio, video equipment.
Technician Requirement: DAE Electronics/Electrical
Helper Requirement: Matric / Intermediate
Looking for Mechanical/Automobile Technicians and helpers. Should know mechanical fitment work.
Technician Requirement: DAE Mechanical or related
Helper Requirement: Matric or Intermediate
Looking for fiberglass/composite technicians. Should know how to work with all types of fiberglass and mold making.
Individuals having experience in carbon fiber and Kevlar will be preferred..