WE ARE RECRUITING!
Imagine coming to a place where you really do learn something every day. At Integrated Dynamics, we build cool things, would you like to do so with some of the brightest minds in the industry?
INTEGRATED DYNAMICS is looking for PAKISTAN’S most innovative aerial robotics research engineers/ creative individuals for its cutting edge aerospace programs. All internships/positions are paid and you can be involved full or part-time in the following areas:
- FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEMS – Operating and programming COTS systems such as the APM and PIXHAWK Series or other FMUs. Knowledge of coding and programming MavLink protocols and OpenSource Software;
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS – GUIs and Simulations;
- IoT – Interfacing Sensors/ devices with the Arduino, Raspberry Pi, FPGA, PIC, Atmel and STM32 chipset;
- COMMERCIAL DRONE APPLICATIONS – Agriculture, Surveying, 3-D Mapping, Photogrammetry;
- FIXED WING & MULTICOPTER AIRFRAMES – Design, development, operation and flight testing of Model RC Electric, Nitro and Gas Turbines Installation and Operation;
- VIDEO/DATA/COMMAND & CONTROL Communication links;
- TEST PILOTS FOR FIXED/ROTARY/JET AIRFRAMES;
- CAD/CAM – 3D Printing, Laser Cutting and CNC experts;
- Composite structures molding, pattern making and fabrication.
- Graphic Designers/ SFX Artists/ Illustrators
- Business Development/ Coordination
Note to Applicants:
DOWNLOAD THE RECRUITMENT FORM BELOW AND EMAIL US AT email@example.com ALONG WITH YOUR CV / RESUME.
Please fill out the recruitment form carefully. For further information, please feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the Application submission is 2nd November 2020 11:59PM PST. Please use the following subject line in the email: “(Your Name) | Application for (Internship/Part/Full Time) Position”, attach the recruitment form and your CV in docx or PDF format.